John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band. John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band - Imagine (Cass, Album, RE, Cre). Apple Records, Apple Records. TC-PAS 10004, IE 244 o 04914. 8X-PAS 10004, IE 344 04914. Imagine (8-Trk, Album).
John’s first post-Beatles album, John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band, had emerged in late 1970 to critical praise but only muted approval in the marketplace. The conclusions were, to him, pretty obvious. He might be a trail-blazer in all kinds of ways, but he was at heart a populist – an artist but also an entertainer. The task was to frame his ideas in music that listeners loved and took inside their hearts. John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band had been admired, but often from a distance.
John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band is the debut solo album by English musician John Lennon. The album was recorded simultaneously with Ono's debut avant-garde solo album, Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band, at Ascot Sound Studios and Abbey Road Studios using the same musicians and production team and nearly identical cover artwork.
John Lennon, Yoko Ono, The Plastic Ono Band feat. The Harlem Community Choir. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) Ultimate Mix. Прослушать Скачать 03:25. John Lennon, The Plastic Ono Band, Yoko Ono. Instant Karma! (We All Shine On). Прослушать Скачать 03:06. John Lennon, The Plastic Ono Band. Imagine Take 1. Прослушать Скачать 03:32. John Lennon, The Plastic Ono Band feat. Happy Xmas (War Is Over). Прослушать Скачать 04:14. John Lennon, The Plastic Ono Band,.
After the harrowing Plastic Ono Band, John Lennon returned to calmer, more conventional territory with Imagine. While the album had a softer surface, it was only marginally less confessional than its predecessor. Underneath the sweet strings of "Jealous Guy" lies a broken and scared man, the jaunty "Crippled Inside" is a mocking assault at an acquaintance, and "Imagine" is a paean for peace in a world with no gods, possessions, or classes, where everyone is equal. And Lennon doesn't shy away from the hard rockers - "How Do You Sleep" is a scathing.
2018 сингл Evolution Documentary, Mono. 1971 The Ultimate Collection. John Lennon/Yoko Ono, John Lennon, Yoko Ono. 1969.
John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band is the debut studio album by English rock musician John Lennon. Title: Plastic Ono Band. JOHN LENNON PLASTIC ONO BAND SElf LP Vinyl VG/VG+. John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1971 single on Apple Records (1840/S-45-/x47582) with 'Imagine' on one side and 'It's So Hard' on the other. From the LP 'Imagine'. John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band. Plastic ONO Band, John Lennon - Give Peace A Chance ORIG US 45 1969.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A4||It's So Hard
Saxophone – King Curtis
|A5||I Don't Want To Be A Soldier
Saxophone – King CurtisTambourine – Mike Pinder
|B1||Give Me Some Truth||3:11|
|B2||Oh My Love||2:40|
|B3||How Do You Sleep||5:29|
- Record Company – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Made By – Pathé Marconi
- Distributed By – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Recorded By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ono Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Ascot Sound Studios
- Published By – Northern Songs
- Printed By – Offset France
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Acoustic Guitar – Joey Badfinger, Tommy Badfinger
- Arranged By – Lennon*, Ono* (tracks: B2)
- Bass, Maracas – Klaus Voorman*, Steve Brendell
- Composed By – John Lennon, Yoko Ono (tracks: B2)
- Design, Photography By – Yoko Ono
- Drums – Jim Gordon, Jim Keltner
- Drums, Cymbal – Alan White
- Electric Guitar – John Lennon
- Engineer – Jack Douglas, Roy Sicala*, Shelly Yukus*
- Featuring – The Flux Fiddlers
- Guitar – John Tout , Rod Linton, Ted Turner
- Guitar, Slide Guitar, Dobro – George Harrison
- Harmonium, Vibraphone – John Barham
- Orchestrated By [String] – Torrie Zito
- Piano – John Lennon, Nicky Hopkins
- Producer – John Lennon, Phil Spector, Yoko Ono
- Saxophone – King Curtis
- Tambourine – Mike Pinder
- Typography – George Maciunas
- Vocals – John Lennon
- Written-By [Uncredited] – Yoko Ono (tracks: A1)
Notes℗ 19?? Made and distributed in France by Pathé Marconi EMI
- printed Innersleeve (Lyrics + Credits)
Lyrics printed on inner sleeve & comes with a large folded B&W poster of John recording playng piano.
"Imagine the clouds dripping. Dig a hole in your garden to put them in." Yoko '63
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): C 064-4914 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): C 064-4914 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A [Stamped]): 04914 A 21 M6 28 13 59
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B [Stamped]): 04914 B 21 M6 281360
- Price Code: PM 261
|PAS 10004, 1E 064 ◦ 04914||John Lennon||Imagine (LP, Album)||Apple Records, Apple Records||PAS 10004, 1E 064 ◦ 04914||UK||1971|
|CDP 7 46641 2, CD-PAS 10004||John Lennon||Imagine (CD, Album, RE)||EMI, EMI||CDP 7 46641 2, CD-PAS 10004||Europe||1987|
|TC-PAS 10004, IE 244 o 04914||John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band*||John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band* - Imagine (Cass, Album, RE, Cre)||Apple Records, Apple Records||TC-PAS 10004, IE 244 o 04914||UK||Unknown|
|8X-PAS 10004, IE 344 04914||John Lennon||Imagine (8-Trk, Album)||EMI, EMI||8X-PAS 10004, IE 344 04914||UK||Unknown|
|SW-3379||John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band* With The Flux Fiddlers||John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band* With The Flux Fiddlers - Imagine (LP, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||SW-3379||US||1983|