Songs: Matthew Ward - Point of View 03:13. Matthew Ward - Black and Blue 03:26. Matthew Ward - Waterfall 03:49. Matthew Ward - Too Late 04:03. Matthew Ward - Forever Stay 04:15. Matthew Ward - Teach My Heart 03:40. Matthew Ward - Faces Once More 03:15. Matthew Ward - Talk About 03:43. Matthew Ward - Sin for A Season 04:15. Matthew Ward - I Will Bless The Lord 02:19.
Matthew Ward (born February 15, 1958) is one of the pioneers of the Jesus music genre, later to be called contemporary Christian music. He is best known as a member of the trio 2nd Chapter of Acts, in which he sang and performed with his sisters Annie Herring and Nellie (Ward) Greisen. During his musical career with the 2nd Chapter of Acts from 1973 to 1988, he also recorded solo albums.
Matthew Ward was one of the voices that helped create the sound of contemporary Christian music. Matthew’s career has spanned more than 40 years, and has included touring all 50 states and traveling to more than 30 countries. As a solo artist, Matthew has released 9 albums, as well as 15 albums as a performing member of the 2nd Chapter of Acts. Beyond that, the album was the first project on which Matthew enjoyed freedom to experiment with his wide-ranging vocal styles. In September 1983, Matthew married Deanne Paul. They continued to tour for five more years. Follow-ups included Armed and Dangerous, Fade to White, and 1992’s Point of View. In January of 1994, Matthew Ward was diagnosed with three types of cancer. For two years Matthew battled the disease.
Christmas With Matthew Ward. Even Now. My Redeemer. Listen to Matthew Ward Vintage Collection (Toward Eternity and Fade to White) now. Listen to Matthew Ward Vintage Collection (Toward Eternity and Fade to White) in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The Matthew Ward Collection. Matthew Ward Vintage Collection (Toward Eternity and Fade to White). 20 tracks · 24 May 1999.
|1||Point Of View||3:12|
|2||Black And Blue||3:25|
|6||Teach My Heart||3:40|
|7||Faces Once More||3:14|
|9||Sin For A Season||4:17|
|10||I Will Bless The Lord||2:18|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Benson Music Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Benson Music Group, Inc.
- Distributed By – Benson Music Group, Inc.
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDX 014529
- Recorded At – Rosewood Studio
- Mixed At – Rosewood Studio
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Arranged By – Gary Leach, Greg Hunt, Matthew Ward
- Art Direction – Connie Harrington
- Backing Vocals – Bob Carlisle (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8, 9), Debi Lee (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8, 9), Matthew Ward (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8 to 10), Nelly Greisen (tracks: 3, 7)
- Bass – Leon Gaer
- Design – The Riordon Design Group Inc.
- Drums – Dean Castronovo*
- Engineer – Greg Hunt
- Executive-Producer – Andy Ivey
- Guitar – Martin Walsh, Phil Keaggy (tracks: 3)
- Keyboards – Gary Leach
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Music By – Gary Leach, Matthew Ward
- Photography By – Russ Harrington
- Producer – Matthew Ward
- Words By – Gary Leach (tracks: 9), Matthew Ward
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 84418-2970-2 3
- Other (DADC Code): DIDX 014529
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-014529 1
|84418-2970-2||Matthew Ward||Point Of View (CD, Album)||Benson Records||84418-2970-2||Europe||1992|
|84418-2970-4||Matthew Ward||Point Of View (Cass, Album, Promo)||Benson Records||84418-2970-4||US||1992|
|84418-2970-4||Matthew Ward||Point Of View (Cass, Album)||Benson Records||84418-2970-4||US||1992|