Start Here is the opening track off the album with the same title Start Here the first and only full length album by The Gloria Record. Chris writes this track as a reflection on his past mistakes and a plea to himself and to others to stop worrying about the bad things incoming in life and to Start Here and Move Forward. He comforts listeners that it may or may not work out but either way it will be simpler and you’ll have company. Start Here" Track Info. Start Here The Gloria Record.
The Gloria Record's Start Here begins with an anomaly, the synth-driven song from which the album bears its name. After that intro, however, the rest of the album progresses to become the heir apparent to Mineral's evolution. In fact, Start Here far surpasses anything Mineral did, or the Gloria Record has done up to this point themselves. After a few listens, the strength of lead singer Chris Simpson's voice begins to penetrate into your head like a siren. The keyboards are effortlessly worked into the songs and, from track to track, Start Here flows like the weeks of the year.
This song is by The Gloria Record and appears on the album Start Here (2002). Lose yourself, you're young and you've got time It's simple then Start here And move forward You'll figure it all out eventually, or not Either way you'll have company.
By The Gloria Record. Listen to Start Here in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Watch the video for Start Here from The Gloria Record's Start Here for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. You'll figure it all out eventually, or not.
Redirected from Gloria Record). The Gloria Record was an American rock band from Austin, Texas, the project of former Mineral vocalist Chris Simpson and bassist Jeremy Gomez, who formed it in 1998 together with guitarist Brian Hubbard and vocalist Matt Hammon. The band's first release was a self-titled EP, recorded in January 1998 and released on the record label Crank! Later that year, Ben Houtman joined the group on piano/organ.
Sheet Music and Tabs for The Gloria Record. The Gloria Record, an indie rock, midwest emo band from Austin, Texas, was a project of former Mineral vocalist Chris Simpson and bassist Jeremy Gomez, along with Brian Hubbard (guitar), Brian Malone (drums) and Ben Houtman (keyboards). Starting with a single, Grace, the Snow is Here (1998), the band progressed to an eponymous EP (also 1998), followed by A Lull In Traffic (2000, another EP) followed by their first full-length album, Start Here in 2002. ПодписатьсяПодпискаПодписка.
Titolo Gloria Record - Start Here. Formato Audio Cd. Formato Audio.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Good Morning, Providence
Sounds ['Cat' Sounds] – Jeremy Brionez
|4||I Was Born In Omaha|
Harmony Vocals – Mike Mogis
|7||My Funeral Party|
|8||The Immovable Motorist|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Arena Rock Recording Company
- Copyright (c) – The Arena Rock Recording Company
- Published By – Poodleship Songs
- Recorded At – Presto! Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Music Lab
- Engineered At – Presto! Recording Studios
- Engineered At – Music Lab
- Mixed At – Presto! Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Studio B
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y18151
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant
- Designed At – C9 Design
- Art Direction – The Gloria Record
- Engineer – Jeremy Brionez, Mike Mogis, The Gloria Record
- Engineer [Additional Assistance & Technical Support] – Michael Peterson , Seth Greer, Tim Gerron
- Engineer [Additional Assistance And Technical Support] – AJ Mogis*
- Engineer [Additional Ears And Hands] – Jeremy Brionez
- Executive-Producer [Executive Support] – Danny Cabela, Tim Gerron
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Peter Lewit
- Mastered By – Doug Van Sloun
- Mixed By – Mike Mogis
- Producer – Mike Mogis, The Gloria Record
- Written-By, Performer – Ben Houtman, Brian Hubbard, Brian Malone , Chris Simpson*, Jeremy Gomez
NotesRecorded February, June, and September, 2001, at Presto! Recording Studios, Lincoln, NE.
Additional recording, May 2001, at Music Lab Studios, Austin, TX.
Mastered September 2001.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 3998-00022-2 5
- Barcode: 639980002225
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y18151 4 ARE2 00022-2 01 M0S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y18151 4 ARE2 00022-2 01 M1S1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U3L
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U3K
- Rights Society: BMI
|BCR-007||The Gloria Record||Start Here (LP, Ltd, Mar)||Broken Circles||BCR-007||US||2010|
|BCR-007||The Gloria Record||Start Here (LP, Ltd)||Broken Circles||BCR-007||US||2010|
|BCR-007||The Gloria Record||Start Here (LP, Ltd, Gol)||Broken Circles||BCR-007||US||2010|
|BCR-007||The Gloria Record||Start Here (LP, Ltd, Ora)||Broken Circles||BCR-007||US||2010|
|BCR-007||The Gloria Record||Start Here (LP, Ltd, TP, Mar)||Broken Circles||BCR-007||US||2010|